recent entries
  • i was feeling really bored yesterday.and with all ...
  • HYDROGEN I MISS YOU.AND ALL MY FRIENDS AS WELL.<33...
  • if she knows me well enough,she'll know why im sta...
  • dearest wifey, my foot. im not dead you knw?
  • OMG it's o levels tmrw.can you believe it?im so sc...
  • its been a really long time since i blogged.was pl...
  • what a tiring day it has been.juz reached home frm...
  • so finally the damn prelims are over.went to macs ...
  • amaths paper tdae was utterly horrid.it was the mo...


  • archives
  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • March 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • November 2007

  • January 2008

  • June 2008



  • credits
    Layout: Detonated Love
    Pictures: Ohhspontaneityy
    Stocks: Excentric
    Edited: Shamita
    07 June 2008
    11:36 PM

    Guess what?
    I was looking through my inbox and i found this email sent to me by Concerned X.
    It was just this person who claimed to be concerned abt me.
    and this is what she said:
    And no matter what u tell me Ms Rawks,
    I KNOW u CANNOT GET OVER HER.
    Cos I know the INTENSITY WITH WHICH U LOVED HER
    Unless u telling me your love was FAKE
    So she was right after all.
    Moving on, today was sucha boring day.
    Baby's away doing his show which ends at 11pm.
    It's been 2 days since I saw him.. ):
    But tmrw I'll start roaming again. Haha.
    I feel super tired man.
    Stayed up till 5am last night chatting with Kavi.
    And it was nice talking to him after a long time.
    Oh and Ravi is moving to Bangalore coz he got a job there.
    I'm glad that he got a job but why can't it be in Chennai?!
    Oh and I forgot to mention smth very important.
    I love Leo Franklin. :D


    profile


    ♥ Shamita Eng
    ♥ Baby
    ♥ 07 teen
    ♥ 03 03 91
    ♥ Pisces
    ♥ Friendster
    ♥ Facebook



    desires


    My Baby
    ♥ Spore Food
    ♥ Bumper car with Baby
    ♥ Meet my friends



    FLASHBOX